Job Type: Freelance Full Time Part Time
Job Location: El Nozha - Cairo - Egypt UK London
Main Job Duties:
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- Develop new business with existing clients.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Delivering presentations, marketing strategies and plans according to clients’ needs.
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s advertisement projects.
- Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
- Dealing with all aspects of a campaign
- Leading project management activity
- Ensuring necessary actions are undertaken by the account team
- Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives
- Making ‘pitches’, along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive in the advertising or media field.
- Hands-on experience in sales and an ability to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time